Mail_Lite |Staff Application

Mail_Lite

Apr 8, 2021
Username: Mail_Lite

Minecraft Username: Mail_Lite

Timezone: GMT

What is your Discord?: MastMailLite#9953

How much time are you able to contribute to ThePrizRealm?: 6 evenings a week, most of the time, weekends.

Have you ever been punished on a server before? If so, please provide details: No.

Are you able to record videos? And at a reasonable quality?: Yes, Streamlabs OBS.

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes, it is broken at the moment.

Have you applied before? If so, how many and what's the date of your last one?: No

What position are you applying for?: Management

Do you have a resume?: No

What are your previous experiences, why are you applying and what would make you a good applicant? I was a staff member on DebvraMC for 8 months.
EnderRails, 1 year.
I am applying because I want to help everyone and manage the server.
I have a lot of past experience and I enjoy Minecraft.

Is there anything else we should know?: I take leadership.

Let's say that you've punished someone on the server and they start calling you abusive, their friends start spamming you everywhere telling you to remove their punishment, what do you do?: I take it up with the other managers.

You've just seen another staff member abusing their permissions, what do you do?: I will warn them, if they are a lower rank them me.

You're on the server at a very busy time, questions are getting thrown at you from multiple players and there are a few players notifying you about a hacker, how do you react?: I will find the hacker, then answer the questions.

You get asked a question on a discord ticket or you've been asked a question in-game which you don't know the answer to, what do you do?: I will ask a staff member.

Confirm that you have read all server rules and that you agree to them: Yes

FreeWaffle_

Administrator
Admin
Feb 28, 2021
theprizrealm.net
Hey Mail_Lite,

Thank you for showing interest in ThePrizRealm and our Staff Team. Your application will be under review shortly.
If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a DM.

"FreeWaffle#1099"

Best regards and good luck!

- FreeWaffle
ThePrizRealm Administrator

Last edited: